Outperformance (noun) – the ability to achieve results that are consistently better than others
Hub (noun) – central point
The Outperformance Hub supports and develops New Zealand business leaders to create an outperformance culture. We focus on developing strategies to enhance the way leaders Lead, Support and Improve business performance to achieve its ambition.
Our Vision is that every New Zealand business has the potential to be an Outperformer and so our Purpose is ensuring Outperformance isn’t an event. It’s a journey!
We stay true to our Values:
- Innovation – enabling faster decision-making, customer focus and agility
- Integrity – predictably consistent approach to moral and ethical standards
- Independence – always remaining impartial.
The Outperformance Hub offers two core services:
- Business Growth Programmes for medium sized firms
- Governance and Advisory Services
Current Outperformance Hub programmes:
1. Business & Leadership Growth Programme - download brochure
2. Creating an Outperformance Culture - 1 day workshop